Skip to content
- Justin David Sears-Watson – A professional dancer/choreographer who trained with Cincinnati Bllet, Anna Reznik and Alexei Kremnev and Giordano Jazz Dance Chicago. He has performed with companies such as Giordano Jazz Dance Chicago, Cerqua Rivera Dance Theatre, Thodos Dance Chicago and Dance Kaleidoscope. HIs work and choreographic style has been shaped by working with choreographers such as Melissa Thodos, David Hochoy, Elisabeth Shea, Kesha Lalama, Ron deJesus and many others. His work has been presented at the APAP Showcases at the Peridance Capezio Center in New York City. He is currently a Wolf Trap Institute for Early Learning Through the Arts teaching artist and principal dancer/Artistic Director of Phoenix Rising Dance Company and Co-owner of Phoenix Rising Dance Studios
- Jordan Campi – Phoenix Rising Dance Studios studio assistant and instructor. Miss Jordan is extremely well versed in musical theater, tap, and hip hop styles, and is an accomplished yoga instructor in Indianapolis.
- Sarah Taylor – A classically trained ballerina and ballet instructor at Phoenix Rising, Miss Sarah is a Summa Cum Laude BFA graduate of Mercyhurst University in Pennsylvania. She can currently be seen dancing as a company member of Dance Kaleidoscope. Sarah has also attended intensives at Oregon Ballet Theatre and American Ballet Theatre, and was a semi-finalist at the Genee International Ballet Competition in Antwerp, Belgium.
- DeVonte Sanders is Phoenix Rising Dance Studios resident Hip Hop technique instructor. He has traveled the United States extensively studying and teaching all styles of Hip Hop.
- Amanda Browning – Holding a BFA in Dance Performance from Belhaven University, Miss Amanda has performed with Ad Deum Dance Company, Front Porch Dance, Kim Robards Dance, Ormao Dance and Moving Collective. She is a current cast dancer with Phoenix Rising Dance Company. Her choreographic work has been performed by the Mississippi Metropolitan Ballet, the Louisville Ballet Ensemble, and the Moving Collective, among other companies. She is the owner and operator of her own virtual health and fitness coaching business and an instructor at Pure Barre.
- Luis Antonio – A dancer, singer, and actor, Mr. Luis was educated at the Educational Center for the Arts in New Haven, CT and at NYU, New York City. He has performed with the Elm City Dance Collective, the New England Ballet Company, the Academy of New England Ballet, the Indy Movement Arts Collective and Kentetta Dance Company. We’re also welcoming him as the newest company dancer at Phoenix Rising Dance Company. His choreographic works have been seen on LifeTime television, the Cheshire Youth Theater Summer Camp, and Indy Art & Seek.