We take the presence of the Covid-19/Coronavirus very seriously, and as such, will be implementing precautions and policies to protect each and every person who enters the studio. These policies, for the time being, are set in stone, and will be observed by everyone physically present in the studio at any time. Anyone refusing to follow these policies will be asked to leave the studio
- Masks will be worn by everyone entering and leaving the studio, or in any common area.
- Masks will not be required while dancing in the studios. The Virus hates heat and humidity. All classes will be held in studio two with the garage door open (weather permitting), creating an indoor/outdoor “open-air” environment.
- There will be taped-off squares in the dance studio with an “X” in the middle. Dancers are to remain on their X as much as possible and make sure to maintain distance when travelling.
- There will be at least three sanitizing stations around the studio. Everyone entering is expected to make use of them. Hands MUST be washed before leaving the bathroom. It is also a good idea to open the bathroom door with the paper towel you dried your hands with.
- Social distancing of at least six feet will be observed at all times.
- Anyone with a cough will be asked to take zoom classes until the cough clears up.
- There is a temporal thermometer in the studio. Do not hesitate to ask to use it.
- Parents are encouraged to drop off students and return when class is over.
- For classes in Studio 2, dancers will use the back door facing west, next to the studio garage door. For classes in Studio 3, dancers will use the same door, immediately take a left, and enter the studio through the emergency exit. For classes in Studio 1, dancers will enter the main door and proceed to the studio.