We take the international outbreak of the Covid-19/Coronavirus very seriously, and as such, will be implementing precautions and policies to protect each and every person who enters the studio. These policies, for the time being, are set in stone, and will be observed by everyone physically present in the studio at any time. Anyone refusing to follow these policies will be asked to leave the studio
UPDATE MAY 1, 2021
Due to the skyrocketing numbers of Coronavirus cases in the state of Indiana, we have decided to make some changes during the last week of Showcase taping and classes. From December 14 – December 17, the following procedures will be observed IN ADDITION to our current Covid 19 precautions.
- Masks will be worn AT ALL TIMES – In the studio and out of the studio. This includes students, instructors, and staff.
- Temperatures will be checked upon entering the building.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be maintained between students and instructors.
- NO parents or visitors will be allowed in the building. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO disposable cups will be provided – STUDENTS MUST BRING PERSONAL WATER BOTTLES
- Students should be instructed by families that there is to be no physical contact between students, including but not limited to hugging, holding hands, etc. This will be strictly enforced in the studio.
- Students will be expected to arrive just before class and to depart immediately after class.
- Students will remain on their socially distanced marks when in the studio at all times.